Andas®- Inhalation Therapy
What is Andas?
Andas is a device used in natural inhalation therapy for decongestion and symptomatic relief of many respiratory discomforts.
Provides Relief for Airways - Gentle and Effective!
Why Inhalation Therapy?
Steam/vapor inhalation therapy is a natural aid for respiratory health and general well being. By loosening secretions and reducing mucus levels, steam/vapor inhalation therapy opens up congested nasal passages and sinuses - allowing you to breathe more easily.
Andas Inhalator can also be used in conjunction with nasal irrigation. Decongesting your nasal passages prior to rinsing makes the process easier and more comfortable – particularly when you are severely congested.
Andas Sinus Oil contains a blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary and camphor oil – herbs considered for centuries to be powerful in fighting symptoms associated with respiratory discomforts.
What makes Andas unique?
Andas Inhalator consists of a breathing mask, water cup and heat insulator ball. The inhalator unit is non-electric, lightweight, yet sturdy enough not to fall over. The insulator ball keeps the water temperature warm long enough to enjoy the full benefit of the inhalation session. Andas Sinus Oil is a 10 ml blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary and camphor.
- This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If under medical supervision or pregnant, we recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- If you experience ear pain or discomfort, discontinue use and contact your physician.
- Do not use if you have congestive heart disease.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use on infants, toddlers or small children.
- Do not use the microwave to heat the water for the breathing solution.
- Contains small parts - Keep out of reach of children!