What is Kyrosol?
The Kyrosol Ear Wax Removal System was developed to dissolve excess ear wax, soften ear wax plugs, or to prevent the recurrence of ear wax plugs. It is also used to dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax build-ups. The irrigator tip was designed for optimum safety and effectiveness as it cannot damage the ear drum. The syringe feature allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort during the rinsing process.
What Makes Kyrosol Unique?
Kyrosol uses a glycerin-based, wax solving solution and was developed to dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax buildups. The syringe feature allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort during the rinsing process. The patented irrigation tip was designed for optimum safety and effectiveness and cannot damage the ear drum. The single dose pipette not only makes it very easy to dispense the correct amount of solution into the ear, but is also very hygienic as there is no risk of contamination as with bottled ear wax removal solutions.
- We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- For use in the ear only!
- Do not use if you have an injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Only use warm water for irrigation. Using cold water or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Children under 12 years of age - consult a physician
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
- Stop using if wax remains in ear after use.
- After initial use (1-3 days), do not use Kyrosol more than twice a month.
- Contains small parts - Keep out of reach of children!