How to Use Kyrosol®
Wax Dissolving Process:
- Lie down comfortably on one side or tilt your head sideways.
- Place 10 drops into the ear, making sure the tip of applicator does not enter the ear canal.
- Remain lying down with the solution in your ear for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Keep cap on the bottle when not in use.
Fill the Ear Washer:
- Heat a few cups of water and let cool to body temperature. NOTE: THE WATER SHOULD BE WARM. COLD OR HOT WATER CAN CAUSE DIZZINESS, VERTIGO, OR NAUSEA. Also, using cold water will not properly rinse the wax out.
- Extract the water into the Ear Washer.
- Insert the tip of the syringe into the ear canal and carefully irrigate the ear while leaning over a wash basin or sink.
- Repeat the irrigation a few times. Gently tilt head side to side to drain out residual liquid and dry ears with a clean dry towel.
- Should you feel pain during the rinsing process, contact your doctor.
- Use twice daily up to four days, or as directed by a doctor.
Using the ear-plug (included) prevents Kyrosol from leaking prior to the rinsing process. It will also allow some limited mobility during the wax dissolving process. For best results, we recommend that you lie down on your side for the entire 20-30 minutes. Carefully twist the ear plug into the ear while you are still lying down.
Cleaning the Ear Washer:
Unscrew the tip from the syringe, pull out the plunger and rinse all three parts with warm water - let air dry.
- We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- For use in the ear only!
- Do not use if you have an injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Only use warm water for irrigation. Using cold water or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Children under 12 years of age - consult a physician
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
- Stop use if you need to use for more than 3 days in a row.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- Contains small parts - Keep out of reach of children!