Snooze® Nostril Expander
Nostril Expander Developed By Specialists
What Is Snooze?
Snooze is a unique medical device used to enhance breathing, improve sleep, and reduce snoring - naturally. Snooze also provides relief from symptoms associated with allergies and colds. It was designed by a team of Swedish ear, nose and throat specialists, and has been used by sleep clinics, hospitals, and athletes since 1998.
Snooze can be used to aid or alleviate any of the following conditions:
- Snoring - due to nasal obstruction or mouth breathing.
- Allergy and cold symptoms - enhances breathing due to nasal congestion.
- Nasal valve collapse.
- Septal deviation.
- Dry mouth - during and after sleeping.
Snooze can also be used to improve physical activity such as weight lifting, jogging, and yoga exercises by improving air intake.
How Does Snooze Work?
Utilizing two silicone baskets that are inserted into each nostril, Snooze gently expands the nostril openings, allowing for more oxygen to enter through the nose.
What is Snooze Made of?
Snooze consists of two nostril expanders and a connector-cord made of high quality medical-grade silicone. Snooze is completely latex-free as it was specifically designed for direct contact with the skin.
How is Snooze Used?
Snooze comes assembled with two nostril expanders and a connector-cord. The connector-cord keeps the expanders from twisting and allows for easier removal. Firmly insert the nostril expanders into each nostril. For additional comfort, we recommend that you rinse the expanders in warm water before use or hold them in your hands a few minutes.
Once the expanders are inserted correctly, you can sleep, lie down, and perform most types of physical activity. If discomfort occurs, refrain from using. If one nostril opening is slightly smaller than the other, you may need to use a different size for each nostril. (See free replacement policy/instructions on the Selecting A Size page).
Who Can Use Snooze?
Snooze was designed in sizes Medium and Large - and will fit most adult noses comfortably. The adjustable connection-cord was designed for a perfect fit regardless of distance between nostrils. Anyone can safely use Snooze, unless advised otherwise by a licensed physician. If continued discomfort occurs, refrain from using Snooze.
- We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- Snooze is not a cure for sleep apnea! If you think you might have symptoms associated with sleep apnea, we recommend that you consult your physician.
- If you are subject to frequent nose bleeds, we recommend that you consult your physician before using Snooze.
- Alcohol consumption may reduce the effectiveness Snooze has on snoring!
- Contains small parts - Keep out of reach of children!