Medical, wholesale and distributor pricing is available for businesses who qualify.
Please call the Squip office at 908-534-1101, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM,
Eastern time, to learn more about the pricing solution which works best for you.
FREE shipping on all orders of $30 or more!
NeilMed® Kyrosol® All-Natural Earwax Softener Drops
For use with the NeilMed® Kyrosol® All-Natural Earwax Removal Aid
- One 15mL/0.5oz. Bottle of Earwax Softener Drops
- Two Ear Plugs
What is NeilMed® Kyrosol® All-Natural Earwax Softener Drops®?
The Kyrosol® All-Natural Earwax Softener Drops helps soften and flush out excess earwax plugs. It also prevents the recurrence of earwax plugs. Kyrosol® is also used to dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax build-ups. Best when used with NeilMed® Kyrosol® All-Natural Earwax Removal Aid.
What makes Kyrosol® Unique?
Kyrosol® All-Natural Earwax Softener Drops uses a glycerin-based, wax solving solution and was developed to dissolve and flush out hard, dry or impacted wax buildups. The syringe feature allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort during the rinsing process. The irrigator tip was designed for optimum safety and effectiveness so as not to damage the ear drum. The glycerin ear drops soften and loosen excessive ear wax.
Who can use Kyrosol®?
- Before use, consult your doctor if you have any ear conditions.
- Do not use if you have ear injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
- Discontinue use if you experience discomfort using the product.
- Only use lukewarm or body temperature for irrigation.
- Using cold or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
- Store in a dry place.
Contains Small Parts – Keep out of reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.