Nasaline® Nasal Rinsing System
Patented Nasal Irrigation Device Developed By Swedish ENT Specialists
What is Nasaline® Junior?
Nasaline® Junior is a unique, patented, drug-free nasal rinsing system designed for children ages 4-12. Today, more than ever, many children suffer from allergies and grow up with severe breathing and nasal problems. Children often have just as much mucus in their nasal cavities as adults do – and suffer to a greater extent as their nasal cavities are smaller and narrower. Nasaline® Junior, with its patented, latex-free silicone tip, produces a gentle stream that soothes dry nasal passages and gently washes away dust, pollen, and irritants – naturally.
Nasaline® Junior can be used to cleanse and relieve nasal passages affected by:
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms for cold and flu
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
- Follow-up treatment to sinus or nose surgery
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, dander, grass pollen, smoke, etc.
What makes Nasaline® Junior Unique?
Nasaline® Junior is a patented nasal rinsing system that consists of a 35cc syringe, a silicone tip, saline and a storage/travel case. The silicone tip was designed to fit most noses in such a way as to completely seal the nostril opening. The channel inside the tip is formed in the shape of an hourglass, producing a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose. The silicone tip does not contain latex and is safe for direct contact with the skin.
The Nasaline® syringe delivery system has many advantages:
- Allows the user to control the flow and pressure for optimum safety, comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
- Gentle, comfortable and smooth-flowing saline nasal irrigation.
- Excellent for cleansing prior to the use of nasal medications.
- Drug-free and preservative-free; non-sedating.
- Can be used as a pH balanced and isotonic solution with one packet, or a hypertonic solution with two packets.
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery or during pregnancy; consult your doctor with concerns.
- Portable for travel.
Who can use Nasaline® Junior?
Nasaline® Junior can be used from ages 4-12, with parental supervision, unless advised otherwise by your child’s doctor. For ages 13 and older, we recommend Nasaline® Adult, a larger unit. We suggest the NeilMed® Baby NäsaKleen® Nasal Aspirator for newborns and toddlers.