Nasaline® Junior Nasal Rinsing System with 10 Premixed Saline Packets
- Nasal applicator
- 10 Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate
- Storage/Travel Case
- Mixing Cup
- Child-Friendly Instructions
Nasaline® Nasal Rinsing System
Patented Nasal Irrigation Device Developed By Swedish ENT Specialists
What is Nasaline® Junior?
Nasaline® Junior is a unique, patented, drug-free nasal rinsing system designed for children ages 2-12. Today, more than ever, many children suffer from allergies and grow up with severe breathing and nasal problems. Children often have just as much mucus in their nasal cavities as adults do – and suffer to a greater extent as their nasal cavities are smaller and narrower. Nasaline® Junior, with its patented, latex-free silicone tip, produces a gentle stream that soothes dry nasal passages and gently washes away dust, pollen, and irritants – naturally.
Nasaline® Junior can be used to cleanse and relieve nasal passages affected by:
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from cold, flu, and sinusitis
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, dander, grass pollen, smoke, etc.
- Saline nasal irrigation, moisturization, and daily nasal hygiene
- For use after sinus surgery and for sinus symptoms suffered by cystic fibrosis patients
What makes Nasaline® Junior Unique?
Nasaline® Junior is a patented nasal rinsing system that consists of a 30cc syringe, a silicone tip, saline and a storage/travel case. The silicone tip was designed to fit most noses in such a way as to completely seal the nostril opening. The channel inside the tip is formed in the shape of an hourglass, producing a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose. The silicone tip does not contain latex and is safe for direct contact with the skin.
The Nasaline® syringe delivery system has many advantages:
- Allows the user to control the flow and pressure for optimum safety, comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
- Gentle, comfortable and smooth-flowing saline nasal irrigation.
- Excellent for cleansing prior to the use of nasal medications.
- Drug-free and preservative-free; non-sedating.
- Can be used as a pH balanced and isotonic solution with one packet, or a hypertonic solution with two packets.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy; consult your doctor with concerns.
- Portable for travel.
Who can use Nasaline® Junior?
Nasaline® Junior can be used from ages 2-12, with parental supervision, unless advised otherwise by your child’s doctor. For ages 13 and older, we recommend Nasaline® Adult, a larger unit. We suggest the NeilMed® Baby NäsaKleen® Nasal Aspirator for newborns and toddlers.
Use two (2) full syringes twice in each nostril per rinsing session. Rinse once or twice daily or as recommended by your doctor.
Remove the tip, pull out the plunger from the syringe and flush all 3 parts with warm water. The Nasaline® Junior applicator can also be cleaned with a mild dish washing detergent. Dry all 3 parts. Once dry, keep the Nasaline® Junior unit stored with the plunger inserted into the cylinder.
Three Easy Steps
1. Empty 1 packet (1/2 teaspoon) of Nasaline salt into the mixing cup.
2. Fill the mixing cup to the 8 oz/240 mL line with distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 microns), commercially bottled or previously boiled and cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature. Stir to properly mix the saline solution. Extract the saline solution completely into the Nasaline® Junior applicator.
3. Stand (or sit) over a bathroom sink or use in the shower. Put the silicone tip against the nose so that it completely seals the nostril. Breathe normally through the mouth (or say aaaah…) and slowly push the saline solution up into the nostril. Refrain from swallowing; when the saline solution reaches the back of the nasal cavities, the palate closes automatically by reflex. The saline fills the nasal cavities and proceeds to pour out the other nostril. Perform this process twice in each nostril. Use a tissue to blow out any remaining saline in your nose. Some of the saline can remain in the nose and trickle out later. Tilting your head forward and turning side to side immediately after flushing can prevent this.
For your safety, do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more as boiling sterilizes the water. Other choices are distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), reverse osmosis filtered, or commercially bottled water.
• Each device must be used only by one user; do not share this product with others.
• Follow the cleaning protocol after each use of the product.
• Replace this device within three months of your first use.
• Rinse your nose gently.
• Before using this product, you must read detailed warnings in the instructions.
Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol fully described in the enclosed brochure for Nasaline® after every use and replacing the device after three months.
Choking Hazard: Small Parts; Keep out of reach of children!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.