Medical, wholesale and distributor pricing is available for businesses who qualify.
Please call the Squip office at 908-534-1101, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM,
Eastern time, to learn more about the pricing solution which works best for you.
FREE shipping on all orders of $30 or more!
Nasaline® Salt 50 Premixed Saline Packets
Make nasal rinsing treatments easier and more portable with these handy pre-measured saline solution packets. Each packet contains one-half teaspoon of buffered Nasaline Salt, when mixed with 8 ounces of warm water makes an isotonic saline solution.
UPS Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate (pH Balanced, Isotonic, Preservative and Iodine Free) specifically made for use in mixing saline solution.
We recommend using Nasaline® Salt to prevent possible allergic reactions that one might develop from the iodine in store bought iodized salt or from the algae sometimes found in sea salts.
Nasaline® Nasal Rinsing System
Patented Nasal Irrigation Device Developed By Swedish ENT Specialists
Why use Nasaline®?
Nasaline® is a unique, patented, drug-free nasal rinsing system designed by a team of Swedish ear, nose, and throat specialists. With the simple use of saline solution, Nasaline® effectively washes away unwanted mucous, crusty secretions or allergens with the simple use of saline solution. After a prolonged stay in dry, dusty, or smoky environments, Nasaline® cleans and soothes the nasal passages, reducing nasal irritation and moistening the mucous membranes. Best used with Premixed Saline Packets.
Nasaline® can be used to cleanse and relieve nasal passages affected by:
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from cold, flu, and sinusitis
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, dander, grass pollen, smoke, etc.
- Saline nasal irrigation, moisturization, and daily nasal hygiene
- For use after sinus surgery and for sinus symptoms suffered by cystic fibrosis patients
What makes Nasaline® Unique?
Nasaline® is a patented nasal rinsing system that consists of a 2 oz. syringe, a silicone tip, saline and a storage/travel case. The silicone tip was designed to fit most noses in such a way as to seal the nostril opening completely. The channel inside is formed in the shape of an hourglass, producing a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose. The silicone tip does not contain latex and is safe for direct contact with the skin.
The Nasaline® syringe delivery system has many advantages:
- Allows the user to control the flow and pressure for optimum safety, comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
- Gentle, comfortable and smooth-flowing saline nasal irrigation.
- Excellent for cleansing prior to the use of nasal medications.
- Drug-free and preservative-free; non-sedating.
- Used as a pH balanced and isotonic solution with one packet, or a hypertonic solution with two packets.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy; consult your doctor with concerns.
- Portable for travel.
Who can use Nasaline®?
Anyone 2 years or older can use Nasaline®. However, children from ages 2-12 should not use Nasaline®, without parental supervision, unless advised otherwise by your child’s doctor. We suggest Nasaline® Junior, a smaller nasal rinsing unit, for ages 2-12, also used with parental supervision. We recommend the NeilMed® Baby NäsaKleen® Nasal Aspirator for newborns and toddlers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.