Medical, wholesale and distributor pricing is available for businesses who qualify.
Please call the Squip office at 908-534-1101, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM,
Eastern time, to learn more about the pricing solution which works best for you.
FREE shipping on all orders of $30 or more!
Nasaline® Saline Solution Salt – 24 Ounce Pouch with Scoop
ALL-NATURAL SINUS RELIEF – WITH A SOOTHING SALINE SOLUTION
The Nasaline® Saline Solution Salt Pouch contains 24 ounces of Nasaline Saline Solution Salt, which is good for about 275 (8 oz.) cups of saline solution. The pouch also includes a two-sided biodegradable measuring spoon. One side is for isotonic nasal rinsing; the other side for hypertonic nasal rinsing.
Nasaline Saline Solution Salt is ideal for nasal irrigation, nasal moisturization and daily nasal hygiene. Use with the Nasaline Nasal Rinsing System or any other nasal rinsing devices such as squeeze bottles and neti pots.
Nasaline Saline Solution Salt is free of drugs/preservatives and uses UPS grade (purity level 99%+) sodium chloride specifically made for use in mixing saline solution. Nasaline® Saline Solution Salt contains no additives or preservatives.
We recommend using Nasaline Saline Solution Salt to prevent possible allergic reactions that one might develop from the iodine in store bought iodized salt or from the algae sometimes found in sea salts.
Nasaline® Nasal Rinsing System
Why use Nasaline®?
Nasaline® is a unique, patented, drug-free nasal rinsing system designed by a team of Swedish Ear, Nose, and Throat specialists. Nasaline® effectively washes away unwanted mucous, crusty secretions or allergens with the simple use of saline solution. After a prolonged stay in dry, dusty, or smoky environments, Nasaline® cleans and soothes the nasal passages, reducing nasal irritation and moistening the mucous membranes.
Nasaline® can be used to cleanse and relieve nasal passages affected by:
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever.
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness.
- Nasal symptoms from cold, flu, and sinusitis.
- Post-nasal drip and nasal congestion.
- Nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, dander, grass pollen, smoke, etc.
- Saline nasal irrigation, moisturization, and daily nasal hygiene.
- For use after sinus surgery and for sinus symptoms suffered by Cystic Fibrosis patients.
What makes Nasaline®Unique?
Nasaline® is a patented nasal rinsing system that consists of a 2 oz. syringe, a silicone tip, saline, a mixing cup, a storage/travel case and instructions (English/Spanish). The silicone tip was designed to fit most noses in such a way as to completely seal the nostril opening. The channel inside the tip is formed in the shape of an hourglass, producing a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose. The silicone tip does not contain latex and is safe for direct contact with the skin. The Nasaline® syringe delivery system has many advantages:
- Allows the user to control the flow and pressure for optimum safety, comfort and effectiveness.
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
- Gentle, comfortable and smooth-flowing saline nasal irrigation.
- Excellent for cleansing prior to the use of nasal medications.
- Drug-free and preservative-free; non-sedating.
- Can be used as a pH balanced and isotonic solution with one packet, or a hypertonic solution with two packets.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy; consult your doctor with concerns.
- Portable for travel.
Who can use Nasaline®?
Anyone 2 years or older can use Nasaline®. However, children from ages 2-12 should not use Nasaline®, without parental supervision, unless advised otherwise by your child’s doctor. We suggest Nasaline® Junior, a smaller nasal rinsing unit, for ages 2-12, also used with parental supervision. We also recommend the NeilMed® Baby NäsaKleen® Nasal Aspirator for newborns and toddlers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.